Friday, July 30, 2010

Today's Challenge...

My feet are doing much better today...don't get me wrong they still hurt, but I am gonna push on through. The pain isn't as bad as it was yesterday. I am pretty sure my arches are falling ( I know there is a dr. term for it, but I can't spell it, lol). I need to get a new pair of walking shoes.

Tip: You should change shoes after 500 miles (or so I have been told).


Today's Challenge will involve food again. I have been wanting to try to make a homemade smoothie. I tried a Strawberry Banana smoothie from McDonald's on Tuesday...it was so good, I highly recommend on taste... calories might be a different story. For a small (12oz) it is 210 calories. Not too terrible, but I am sure I can find one that is better for you. Today's challenge is to find a "healthy" recipe. I am gonna look (and hopefully try) a smoothie recipe. Please share your recipes in the comments...I am always looking for something new to try.

Today's exercise for me will be a 2-3 mile walk.

Here is to having a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. I got 45 minutes in this morning. It was beautiful with a super breeze!

    ReplyDelete