Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vacation

I will be gone for a couple of days. We decided to take a family vacation this year. This will be our first vacation since having children, so I am little nervous, but VERY excited all at the same time.

With this being said, I probably won't be able to post for the next couple of days. I thought I would post tonight what I plan to do as far as my challenges go. I am hoping if I have a game plan it will help me stay focused.

Since this will be a vacation away from home and traveling will be involved I plan to make healthy choices when dining out and snacking.

The hotel we are staying in has an exercise room (complete with treadmill) I am gonna try that sucker out. I have been wanting to see if having one would really be worth my while. Figured this was a perfect opportunity to try one out.

Walking shouldn't be a problem since we are going to an amusement park. It won't be what I am use to exercise wise, but it will still be some form of it.

Since soda will be available. I am going to try really hard to drink it sparingly. And when I do drink it I am going to make it a diet.

***I added another webpage (Pedometer Walking Calories and Distance Calculator) under interesting websites to check out

No comments:

Post a Comment