Monday, September 6, 2010

Hmmmm,...

Well, it has been a while since I last wrote in this blog. I have sometime this morning so I thought I would give an update on how things are going.

Since my last entry some stuff has changed. I am no longer a stay at home mom, I am a full time working mom! I have joined the millions of other moms out there that have to juggle working and family. It is quite an adjustment, even if this isn't the first time I have done it. Kudos to all the moms out there!

With the new job comes even less "me" time. That being said, I have not been able to exercise regularly like I would like to. I seem to run out of hours in my day much faster now that school is back in session and I don't get home til 5pm. Then there is dinner, homework and baths to worry about...who has time for exercise?

This being said, I am happy to announce that I am still eating right and some how (probably by sheer luck, lol) as of last Thursday I have lost 10 pounds since starting this new challenge. That brings me to 60lbs. total that I have lost this year!

Although these are not the results I was hoping for at 6 weeks into my challenge. With all that has been happening in everyday life I will take it and be proud of myself. After all, 10 pounds is 10 pounds, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment